Did you know New Havals Sister Company Launches an Electric Hatchback Pictures ora, a subsidiary of Haval, has introduced an all-electric hatchback in Malaysia.
The Ora Good Cat EV comes in two flavors, the Pro 400 and the Ultra 500.
The engine of both versions is identical; it consists of a single electric motor that routes 143 horsepower and 210 Nm of torque to the front wheels.
The hatchback has a top speed of slightly over 150 kph and can accelerate from 0 to 100 kph in less than 8 seconds.
The 400 Pro model’s 47.8 kWh lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) battery provides a maximum range of 400 kilometers on a single charge.
DC rapid charging permits a full charge in 46 minutes while a full charge from a 6.6 kW AC outlet via a Type 2 connection takes 8 hours.
The 500 Ultra model’s ternary lithium-ion (63.1 kWh) battery can power the vehicle for up to 500 kilometers on a single charge.
More Read: Made in Afghanistan Super Car Goes Viral
From a 6.6 kW AC outlet via a Type 2 connection, it takes 10 hours to fully charge the vehicle, but DC fast charging can get it from 0 to 80% charged in just 40 minutes.
Automatic headlights, LED taillights, rear fog lights, electrically adjustable side mirrors, automatic wipers, and a panoramic sunroof are just some of the standard amenities on this hatchback.
In addition, there is a suede leather dashboard, a multi-function steering wheel, three USB ports, automatic climate control, leather seats, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Security features include:
- Control that changes based on the environment is called adaptive cruise speed.
- Aid for Intelligence-gathering Missions
- Automatic brakes
- Forewarning of Potential Collision
- Rapid deceleration for safety in an emergency
- Alert when leaving the lane
- Support for staying in your lane
- Helpful for maintaining lane alignment
- Wisdom The Dodge Method (500 Ultra)
- Help Changing Lanes (500 Ultra)
- Protecting against blind spots (500 Ultra)
- There is a warning system in place in case of a collision from behind (500 Ultra)
- Automatically detects and warns of oncoming vehicles in the rear (500 Ultra)
- Safer stopping in reverse traffic (500 Ultra)
The hatchback is reportedly fairly pricey, with prices ranging from the equivalent of Rs. 7 million up to Rs. 8.5 million.
The Ora Good Cat is a reasonably priced car in Malaysia, however, it is out of reach for most people in Pakistan.
I hope you have gained something from the above New Havals Sister Company Launches an Electric Hatchback Pictures information and have also found this information good. Thank you for reading this information.