The Pakistani automaker Regal Automobiles appears to be getting ready to introduce some cutting-edge hybrid and electric models to the market. The company’s social media pages got a teaser video that hinted that the EV lineup would be coming soon.
Car fans with sharp eyes will recognize the Seres S3 shown in the post as an all-electric subcompact crossover SUV based on the DFSK Glory 500. On the Pakistani market, only the MG ZS EV stands in its way.
Also Read: New Havals Sister Company Launches an Electric Hatchback Pictures
It is equipped with a front-mounted electric motor and a 52 kWh battery pack. With a range of 230-405 kilometers possible, depending on how you drive, the electric motor produces 160 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque.
Also Read: Toyota to Develop Hydrogen-Powered Hilux
Series S3 is loaded with modern features such as:
- Verbal instruction
- With built-in auto-on/off headlights
- An electronic parking brake
- A helper for the brakes
- Expansive glass roof
- 7-inch floatable display
- Powerful, multi-use steering wheel
- Airbags that deploy in pairs
- Brakes with Anti-lock Braking System
- Help for Reversing Vehicles
- Help For Staying In Your Lane With Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems
- Checking for blind spots
- Ahead-of-collision alerts
- Smart cruise control that learns your preferences
- Equipped with an automatic brake system for emergencies
The base model of the Series S3 costs 5 million Chinese Yuan, which is about Rs. 5 million. As of this writing, it is unclear whether Seres S3 will be available in Pakistan from Regal Automobiles as a CBU import or a locally assembled car. Import taxes in Pakistan will likely drive up the price significantly either way.
If you want to read more in detail: DFSK Teases New Range of Electric and Hybrid Cars
I hope you have gained something from the above “DFSK Teases New Range of Electric and Hybrid Cars for Pakistan” information and have also found this information good. Thank you for reading this.